What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together on a regular basis to have fun and discuss their faith journey. Make friends and enjoy life together.
Why should I join a Life Group?
- You want to connect with other believers and experience community.
- You would like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith.
- You want to go deeper in your walk with God and be challenged.
- You like to have a group of people in your life to pray with and share needs.
- You want "church" to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings.
How do I join a Life Group?
Contact our Life Group leaders below...
NEW LIFE GROUPS
6:30 pm in Leavenworth (Starting in May)
Mark and Paula Helsel
10781 Lone Pine, Leavenworth
Studying a book of the Bible (Biblical meditation style)
Call for more info or to sign up
6:30pm or 7pm in Peshastin
Dave and Laura Wagner
5794 Campbell Road, Peshastin
Study is to be decided by group members
Call (509)421-0404 for more info or to sign up
6:30pm in Cashmere
Randy and Ginny Cagle
6688 Pioneer Drive, Cashmere
Studying different topics, verses and books of the Bible
Call (509)264-4847 for more info or to sign up
6pm in Wenatchee
Open to women ages 18-30
605 Ringold Street, Apt. 1, Wenatchee
Studying God’s Empowerment–“Digging into the word to identify the God Given Empowerment for our daily lives as women.”
Call 1(207)485-3110 for more info or to sign up
Life Groups are organized, trained and supported by Steve & Janice Dickens.
If you would like to host a Life Group in your home, please call Janice at 782-0753